Toma Forest Green to Teal Mood Changing and Blackboard Nail Art


This is another Toma that I borrowed from my friend Kim Jantz. It's says mood changing on the bottle and it does change with heat but nothing like the recent Claire's polishes. The name really says it all with this one, sometimes it looks forest green and sometimes it looks more teal. It ALWAYS looked drop dead gorgeous though! I can't find anywhere to buy this one online or I would be getting it immediately. If you love green this one is very unique! Most of the time it looked more forest green on me but I tried to capture the more teal side in the next pictures.

Man, looking at these pictures again makes me want to go put it on right now! The color really reminded be of a blackboard from elementary school, so I decided to write some of the alphabet in white "chalk". I used my trusty Migi Nail Art Pen for the letters.

Awesome. Then I tried China Glaze Matte Magic on top and I think it looks even more like a blackboard. I love it when the manicure that you've thought up in your head actually turns out the way you imagined!

I have one more Toma to show you and it's also a real stunner! I'll post it sometime soon. If anyone knows where to get these old Tomas, please let me know! I've tried 3 and they are some of the most gorgeous colors I've ever seen!

Thanks for reading!
April

Enter my giveaway here!

Comments

  1. Amazing shade! Never heard of that brand so I guess it isn't available here. Meh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool shade. I just received a bottle of one of Toma's mood polishes in a swap and am curious to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. That's such a great color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so unique and different! i like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it

    I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous one indeed! I rec'd a similar TOMA mood changer in swap, but it's more blue-teal than the green here. This one reminds me of SH Project Runway. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts