Color Club De-Luxe-Cious & A Ruffian


This is 3 thick coats of Color Club De-Luxe-Cious. It could have used a fourth but the formula was difficult to work with so I stopped.

I know this looks pretty in the pictures but don't be fooled into purchasing this one. It's a great idea for a unique polish but it just doesn't work in this case. It's a gorgeous dusty cornflower blue base with gold & turquoise glitter that gives an almost foil like finish. But even with a good topcoat it dries dull & bumpy. It was also extremely difficult to remove.
This one's going into my "to be frankened pile".

The next night, I added Maybelline Matte Sapphire. This is my second attempt at a ruffian manicure and I really like the end result this time.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts