China Glaze Stellar At Disney World


Wow! What a crazy week I've had. Last Sunday I drove from Tulsa to Brooklyn with a very good friend who is moving to Long Island. We got to go to the Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty exhibit at the Met in Manhattan. It was so amazing that we went through twice! Here are a few of my favorites. Look at the feathers on the one pictured above. Truly spectacular!

Then I flew from New York to Walt Disney World to meet up with Will & his family. Here are my nails with Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom. China Glaze Stellar is one of my favorite polishes and I knew I wouldn't be able to change my nails for a whole 9 days! This is day number 7 and it still looks great.

Sorry I missed last week's Giveaway Roundup. I'll be posting today's later tonight. I'm so behind on my blog reading since I didn't have my computer for over a week.

Look for some nails coming soon that are inspired by my vacation!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Wow! Those fashions are stunning and I love Stellar on your hands, perfect for Disney World :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts