Juicy Couture Gold Glitter & Revlon Powder Puff

 
I posted a preview of the Juicy Couture Glitters last week & this is my first full manicure using the Gold Glitter. I started with 3 coats of the gorgeous but difficult Revlon Powder Puff. Then just one layer of Juicy Couture Gold Glitter, a clear polish with medium hexagon glitter & occasional foil hearts.
Gold Glitter is super easy to apply and I even got a few hearts without having to fish them out. I've always thought that glitters like this were kind of a pain to apply but the application  for this one was superb.
I'm not a huge glitter fan and I would never have gotten this for myself, but I really love it! Thanks again to Midnight Manicures for this prize!

 The next night I added a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. I had no idea they made glitters! I just read your winning post. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that Juicy Couture glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gustó mucho esa combinación // I like so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I've never seen their glitters but that's so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure do love that gold polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how glitter looks when it's mattefied, like softly frosted glass! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ow I really love this combination! How sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the different sizes of glitter and how it looks like gold flakes in the second photo. It also looks hot matte!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts