Color Club Sugarplum Fairy & Quick Nail Art


I won this polish from Whitney of Elemental Styles & I'm finally getting around to posting it. Color Club Sugarplum Fairy is the loudest, craziest polish I've ever used.
Shown here at 3 coats & 2 coats of topcoat. The formula is a bit gloopy but not too difficult to apply as long you wait a bit between coats. It definitely dries gritty but the extra topcoat is worth it for the ridiculous amount of holographic bling you get with this one. I love it & so does Will; he's been sporting it on his toes for about a month!
 
The next day I added some Maybelline Matte Rose for a sort of art deco feel.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Love this and that mani is so unique ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this polish! It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see light! ^_^ I love it so much! so glittery and sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i have a question for u...... a few weeks ago i got my nails done at a salon for they used a base coat then a color club polish they have stayed on for almost 3 months!!!!!!!!!!! is it the base coat that helped, the polish or the magic of the salon???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! I've never heard of a polish staying on for that long & my nails would have grown out a lot after 3 months. Using a base coat & a top coat definitely helps manicures last longer though.

      Delete
    2. yea my nails are half gown out but havnt bothered taking them off. the color was color club edie it is so pretty but i wonder if color club stays on long since you said will has been sporting his for a month. thanks!! :)

      Delete
    3. I do think some glitter polishes like this one seem hold on forever!

      Delete
  5. Very blingy! :) Love scattered holos in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb design, and of course the bling is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza, love your pictures of Sugarplum Fairy. It's amazingly blingy! The art deco nail art is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts